Wanted .416 Taylor Dies

KentuckyWindage

Reaction score
Looking for dies for .416 Taylor. Also interested in brass and 400gr projectiles

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 11.45.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 11.45.04 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 11.45.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 11.45.07 AM.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 27
Mdwest, I saw those, I don’t know anything about them either, their website seems a little funny to me

That website only takes Vanilla gift cards and bitcoin…

RavenRocksPrecision has brass. I have recently purchased directly through him....great guy to deal with.

How the heck is anyone selling inexpensive reloading stuff and only accept BitCoin payments?

yep... btc and vanilla sounds like a scam to me... especially since Lee has discontinued the 416T dies and none of the bigger retailers have had them in months (Midway, Brownells, etc..etc..).. I think the likelihood of them actually sitting on a set of dies and being a retailer that accepts btc is pretty suspect..

(I am very thankful at this point that I have a set of 416 Taylor dies... when I built my rifle a few years back I never would have thought the dies would be the weak link in the supply chain...)..

RavenRocksPrecision has brass. I have recently purchased directly through him....great guy to deal with.
Thanks for the plug. Appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you