Wanted 416 Taylor Dies

I’ve got a Lee loader set of dies specific for the 416 Taylor which came with the rifle I purchased (see photo). Haven’t used since I ended up purchasing a Redding set and a crimp. If you’re interested I’ll confirm that all good with the set

9BDFF8D0-84E8-42C1-9CDF-A93C5752D1A0.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,
Is that a Parker Hale 1200 Super?
I bought one new at 14 years old in 30-06. That was in 1974...
Where did the time go?
 
I have alot of brass and some loaded, got from a member here but decided to build a 404 jeffery instead, am headed to Zambia, will not be back for 3 weeks, pm if interested
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,113
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top