Wanted 38-55 Brass

9412765

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
101
Reaction score
263
Location
Miami Co
Media
4
Articles
1
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Looking for 38-55 brass. Preferably Winchester, but Starline would be fine. I have a box of 300gr-0.375" Barnes TSX component bullets or a box of 550gr 0.458" Woodleigh component bullets I could offer up as trade (neither are loaded ammunition!).

Thanks-Brent
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 6.56.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 6.56.24 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 6.56.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 6.56.25 PM.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 92

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,880
Members
169,460
Latest member
TorstenCha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top