Wanted 375H&H Brass

Scratch my post about having Norma brass, I looked and I actually have a few hundred pieces each of Remington and Jamison. Let me know interested.

Looks like the Norma brass is going for $1.80 a piece. All of the unfired R-P and Jamison brass I have I would price at $1.25 piece. PM me if interested, thanks!

I would drop the price to $1 a piece for R-P or Jamison 375 H&H brass, if anybody wants to purchase any. It is all new unfired. PM if interested.

Nosler has their blem in stock

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 7.58.57 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 7.58.57 AM.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 19
For those who haven't ordered from @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION, you can do so with confidence. I ordered .470NE brass from him when he first showed up on AH. It was shipped quickly and order was as expected. I just put in my order for more Norma 375HH, didn't really need it, but it never hurts to add to a caliber you use a lot.

@Axle2010, it looks like you ordered some Norma also. From my experience in using Norma brass, I'm not sure how you do much better. It works very well in a number of my rifles.

For those who haven't ordered from @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION, you can do so with confidence. I ordered .470NE brass from him when he first showed up on AH. It was shipped quickly and order was as expected. I just put in my order for more Norma 375HH, didn't really need it, but it never hurts to add to a caliber you use a lot.

@Axle2010, it looks like you ordered some Norma also. From my experience in using Norma brass, I'm not sure how you do much better. It works very well in a number of my rifles.
Yes sir I ordered and it came in on Thursday. I'm wondering now if I could get another box or not so far I love shooting this rifle and don't want to get low on brass.

Yes sir I ordered and it came in on Thursday. I'm wondering now if I could get another box or not so far I love shooting this rifle and don't want to get low on brass.

I know if it were me I would. I have a M70 375HH too. It's coming down to a point now where my safari armory may consist only of my .375 and my .470NE double. The .375HH is so flexible for taking PG and DG, it's getting more difficult for me to see not taking it with me on any trip to Africa. I think if I were going only for PG, then maybe having it paired with my .300WM...maybe. But such a trip likely involves taking my wife and her .30-06. The -06 along with my .375, what else do I need?

My long winded point is I think you're going to hold onto this one. The more brass you have, the better, at least to a point. Reload brass as much as possible and make sure you have new brass on hand for a hunt. I personally only use new brass when I go to Africa.

Thanks for the orders. I don’t think it’ll get imported again anytime soon. I’m keeping atlesst a couple boxes for myself…

Here are my comments on the braas I use.;I have a handfull of R-P (remington ?) and RWS cases still in very good shape ; I have never shot more than 10 to 15 rounds ever with my 375 ( brno 602 action ) in a season ; it is very accurate ; both makes of brass have given me a couple of seasons but then again I only need a couple of rounds for meat hunting eg from mountain reedbuck to impala , gnu and warthog I have used 300gr barnes heads and both brass have performed very well all the time ;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanD43

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!