Wanted: .375 H&H

willem

New member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Hi Guys.

I know there was related topic. I just want to know if someone knows or has a .375 H&H for sale.I have a couple of friends who is in the market for this calibre.

You can mail me at:

willemenslin@gmail.com

THANX
 
Hi! Willem, nice to know that u, u r looking for the emepror of all calibres, any particular make in mind? Double or a bolt rifle?

monish
 
I have a beautiful .375 o/u for sale...zeiss scope.
 
As a personal rule, I don't sell 375's, have 4 of them and love em' all! Lol...sorry, but good luck finding it!
 
I know that these are at the lower end of the .375 scale, but CDNN Investments in Texas has Remington 798 Models for $499.00 (laminated) and $599.00 (walnut) 375 H&Hs on sale now.
CDNN Sports, Inc.
 
Hey William, Did you see my post under Big bores for Sale? I have a CZ 550 in 375 that has never been fired (Like NIB).

Lee
 
Hi Texas Ag, can you post the photo of the CZ ??

Monish
 
Monish,

You can see a pic of the rifle under my thread in the Firearms Classified - Titled: Big Bores for Sale. I can send them via email if you desire.
 
Hi Texas Ag, I would appreciate if you could mail it on my id d.monish@yahoo.co.in please.

Thanks

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,441
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top