Waidmann's Heil

Welcome Hank!

What part of Idaho do you call home Hank? At SCI, had the privilege of speaking to some @JTT and his wife and @gillettehunter. Both from Idaho originally, but gillete is in Wyoming now. Spent 9 years in Pocatello and have vowed I will return when I retire.

Phil, Our original stint in Idaho was Eagle, just outside of Boise. After Whitefish, MT and Wyoming, we've settled permanently in Hailey, the southern end of the Wood River Valley and just south of Ketchum and Sun Valley. This will be my home until they scatter my ashes across the Big Hole Valley in Montana.

Yup, I know Hailey. Been up thru there, Sun Valley and over Galena into the Sawtooths. When I lived there I was a total fly fishing addict and fished many streams in the southern part of the state.

Welcome From frozen Minnesota,,I did my First Africa trip in 2014 I'm allready saving for my next

Yup, I know Hailey. Been up thru there, Sun Valley and over Galena into the Sawtooths. When I lived there I was a total fly fishing addict and fished many streams in the southern part of the state.
Phil, I enjoyed some wonderful fly fishing over on the Big Lost River last fall. Tough to beat standing in a trout stream and looking up to see elk and mule deer on the ridge above you, other than it makes you want to grad a rifle or bow! Feel free to give me a holler the next time you pass through and I'll show you some "Southern Idaho Hospitality". I brought that with me from the backwoods of N. Florida.
Regards,
Henry

Welcome to AH, Henry !

Welcome Hank enjoy the site and everyone is always willing to help with any questions you might have. Im sure you will come and visit Africa sooner than you think. The bug has got to you already....

Welcome Hank, to the best place to be to learn about Africa, the game animals and the big bores to hunt them with. Never made it to Idaho. Hunted the Flat Tops Wilderness in Colorado about 20 years ago. Have mainly hunted whitetail in Arkansas with my son. Lived in north Florida for the past 5 years, but in town, not in the back country. Plan to hunt South Africa in either the summer or fall of 2016.

Waidmann's Heil and Welcome to AH Hammerin' Hank! Enjoy the site and live the dream go to Africa You will love it.

Welcome to AH sir. Lot of great threads on this site to read. Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg