Vortex Free Custom Turret Redemption

KPinOKC

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
85
Reaction score
94
Location
OKC
I purchased a Vortex Razor 3-15x42, HD LHT HSR-5i, SFP, MOA scope several months ago. It was advertised as including a redemption card for a free laser engraved custom elevation turret. It did include the card, but I have been unable to redeem the coupon because my turret has been listed as out of stock since I received it. I got curious and researched reviews, posts etc. for anyone who has successfully redeemed their coupon for the free turret. I even used ChatGPT, Gemini and Apple AI to deep search. I can’t find a single user report or review of someone who received, much less reviewed, their free turret. A Vortex rep told me they had sent out 20,000. After seeing plenty of posts in other forums about those who have received their redemption cards, are going to redeem their cards etc., I can’t believe not one person has commented that they received their free turret. Has anyone here successfully redeemed their coupon for a free custom engraved turret? This giveaway promotion began in 2024. Has anyone here ever successfully redeemed their coupon for a free custom turret?

1788194256536.jpeg
 
A few months back a member of another forum sold a vortex scope that had a customized turret set up for I believe 6.5 PRC with 143 eldx. Only one I’ve seen and since the ad is now expired good luck finding it, but I have seen at least one.
 
Just curious i looked up the scope

Are they just changing the mils/MOA elevation for yards/meters?
 
Kenton industries can make one for you-but it won’t be free. Maybe vortex will send you a decal to put on your truck window
 
Just curious i looked up the scope

Are they just changing the mils/MOA elevation for yards/meters?
if I understand you, yes. You send them rifle, cartridge, specific velocity, scope height, zero yardage, and expected elevation/temperature data and they laser engraved custom turret in yardage/meters. Those who’ve purchased and tested generally say they’re spot on at least to a hundred yards. The more precise your reported data the more accurate it can be.
 
Kenton industries can make one for you-but it won’t be free. Maybe vortex will send you a decal to put on your truck window
That was/is their partner in this venture, I believe. I’m a little concerned that Kenton can send me one in two weeks if I pay but with the free redemption process they’re sold out. I hope it’s just that they have a hard time keeping them in stock, but curious that after two years not one review or confirmation that someone actually was able to complete the transaction.
 
Edit: Above I said “spot on at least to a hundred yards.”. I meant to write five hundred yards.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,395
Messages
1,574,973
Members
170,203
Latest member
poluchiclind1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top