VO Vapen Rifles

If I was an oil magnate, dictator, oligarch, or similar- I would definitely seek out two of these pieces of art. One for the gun vault, and one to put through its paces.
 
About 20 years ago I was living in Spain, and he sent me one of his catalogs. Was kind of like a Purdey or one of the top makers in Ferlach, except every gun was 100-300% more expensive than what a Ferlach or Purdey cost.

Nice guy on the phone, but not sure if I could even imagine spending that on a rifle.
 
Been needing something to toss behind the seat in the F250 ranch truck. Maybe get one in the 6.5 Swede. They are probably familiar with that cartridge. 10 years ago I stopped at Boss to talk about shotguns. Their price then was $186,000 (unless you wanted a .410 bore or a 10ga) and there was a 2.5 year wait. So, ya, I think this rifle will sell. Wiki says there are 614 billionaires in the USA..................thanks for showing us these beautiful rifles......................FWB
 
Based on one of the slickest actions ever, Husqvarna Carl Gustaf 1900. Certainly beautiful!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,494
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top