Virginia here

gregc

Reaction score
I'm very new to this, so new in fact I have not been on a safari yet. I am very interested in going to Africa some day in the future though. As for now I have really enjoyed reading some of the posts. Very friendly community.

Gregc.............welcome to AH. There has never been a better time to go on your first safari and you won't find a better place to help plan it. Hunting in Africa is something you will never regret. Look forward to your posts.

I havent really introduced myself here yet - I'll probably get to that this weekend, haha. I also just found the site. But I'm a Marine stationed at Little Creek in Norfolk, VA. Are you anywhere near here? I've been to Africa a couple times, we could chat and I'd be more than happy to give you some contact info on countries and outfitters i'd recommend for a first timer. Anyways, Welcome here - I really can't say too much on the people on this site as this is my first post, but it seems like a good group of guys/gals anyways ;)
Welcome

Karibu Gregc... you will find most what you need to help plan your next safari on here. Enjoy - Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross