View out the window- Post your pics

Screen shot from last nights visitor raiding the Nighbours veggie patch.


IMG_2890.jpeg


Today 30 and lovely

IMG_2891.jpeg
 
We had an after party at AJ Foyt’s private venue… Lots of wine and good times.

IMG_3834.jpeg


AJ’s last ride:
IMG_3665.jpeg

IMG_3833.jpeg



IMG_3836.jpeg
 
Seoul, South Korea today

IMG_5339.jpeg
 
A few views captured from out my windows the week before last, from in and around Launceston, Tasmania.

IMG_5728.jpg


IMG_5726.jpg


IMG_5713.jpg


IMG_5712.jpg


IMG_5688.jpg


IMG_5687.jpg


IMG_5679.jpg


IMG_5676.jpg


IMG_5671.jpg
 
View out of my front window of 150 or so elk in the field across the road and BozAngeles in the background.
AvhaMZJl.jpg

A winter sunset out of my front window.
ZerSqNxl.jpg


Some turkeys out of a window in the lower level of my house.
iQhEAfpl.jpg


More turkeys out of my kitchen window...
dEfuUVn.jpg


Looking out of my Sister's kitchen window at a black bear in her pond. She lives in the mountains just west of Denver.
2jTzWYGl.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anchorage, Alaska, south end of town, about 2 miles / 2.5 kilometers above Potter Marsh.

The bear picture was taken via cell phone through my friend, Everett’s living room window this morning.
He lives about 400 yards from my house.

I didn’t post a picture out my windows because it’s just trees with no bears, not even a tweety bird at the moment.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1943.png
    IMG_1943.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 80
I had a site visit to Topock Arizona to look at replacing a 1,200’ section of 34” high pressure gas pipeline that crosses over the Colorado River:

IMG_4119.jpeg


IMG_4191.jpeg


Made a detour on my way back to Vegas:
IMG_4274.jpeg

IMG_4267.jpeg

IMG_4263.jpeg
 
My living room window yesterday.
Anchorage, AK.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3181.png
    IMG_3181.png
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3175.jpeg
    IMG_3175.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 74
Not technically out my window, but I came upon this lot today.

IMG_6094.jpeg
 
PXL_20260701_020827605.jpg

Walking the dogs home from my daughter's house last night, about two blocks from my place. The fawn was born in her backyard about a week ago. Saw the doe alone in that yard when I walked my grandson home and she just watched us go by. On the return I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice them when walking by back up the street. She stomped the ground and huffed. Oops. Dogs didn't like that but I told them to knock it off and we hurried up the street to a safe distance for a photo.
 
Last edited:
@Fordy - don’t know what’s going on there :unsure:

Looks like it’s visible to others.

But I suspect you’re probably familiar with the sight and location.
;-)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,590
Members
170,362
Latest member
TamaraOrla
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top