Very cool site

They have Paw Prints Logo ready to go.

DSC08606_grande.jpg

Lol

Damn that's almost cold!

Nothing personal billc, but since that was the wittiest post royal has ever made, I felt the need to like his comment. ;)

hell I even need to give it a like. After all it is not that often Royal comes up with a good one.

@BRICKBURN threw up a softball. I had to swing the bat. :A Samurai:

:E Big Grin:

oh yes you just had to. LOL I know Nancy was twisting your arm and made you.

This may hurt but hey I have them working on a blue duiker for someone. I am not saying who though don't want to ruin the surprise. :whistle:;)

Pretty cool, never seen something like this, thanks for sharing

I like the elephants

oh yes you just had to. LOL I know Nancy was twisting your arm and made you.

She might have laughed a little bit when shown the thread.... chuckled really.... uncontrollably.... almost hyper ventilated.... :A Thumbs Up: :A Tease:

Great link. I have Ann's Christmas present now - the cat! Thanks.

The tiger in purple is perfect for us LSU fans and alum.

upload_2016-11-30_13-53-46.png

This may hurt but hey I have them working on a blue duiker for someone. I am not saying who though don't want to ruin the surprise. :whistle:;)
I hope they get a killer attack giraffe, too...

:E Excited:
I hope they get a killer attack giraffe, too...

They have one, I just don't think its very well done. Only one fang and that goes all the way to the ground. Maybe Bill will help them with a sketch? We all know it is burned into his memory.

Blue_Giraffe.jpg

Wow so many good friends I have. :rolleyes: They need to add flames to my giraffe also he was very different. Some would say one of a kind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.