Vann Bethancourt - Blaser guy

dogcat1

AH elite
Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
2,630
Location
Texas!
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
Anyone know what has happened or if anything has happened to Vann Bethancourt? He is from Mesa, AZ and is my "go to" for Blaser equipment. Have not been able to reach him at all.
Thanks
 
Anyone know what has happened or if anything has happened to Vann Bethancourt? He is from Mesa, AZ and is my "go to" for Blaser equipment. Have not been able to reach him at all.
Thanks
I spoke with him in July and he seemed fine. Hope all is well. He is also my "go to" guy for Blaser.
 
Just heard from him! He was out of commission for a bit but is now back working.
Thanks
 
Is this the Mad dog guns guy?
 
Is this the Mad dog guns guy?
No. Mark is Mad Dog Guns.

Vann is (was?) Top Dog Guns Global. I haven’t been able to find anything from him in months.

They were partners at one time, but that was long ago.
 
No. Mark is Mad Dog Guns.

Vann is (was?) Top Dog Guns Global. I haven’t been able to find anything from him in months.

They were partners at one time, but that was long ago.

Thanks my friend!
 
He Lives near me. I was talking to him about a rifle I went to his house and looked at some he had and while I was him hawing he disappeared and his website is gone. Is he still in the Blaser business?
 
He Lives near me. I was talking to him about a rifle I went to his house and looked at some he had and while I was him hawing he disappeared and his website is gone. Is he still in the Blaser business?
You might be the best person to figure that out.
 
I can and will vouch for Vann. Great guy and honest as the day is long. Did countless transactions with him. I know he has challenges with his health as he's no spring chicken and neither am I. Glad to hear he is doing well.
 
Has anyone tried to call him? When I went to his house was a year or two ago I know about where it is. Its in a subdivision and I dont want to go door to door :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,337
Members
170,011
Latest member
leosneezosol1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top