Vanguard VEO 2 AM Shooting Stick

Fast Rig-thanks for your purchase and thanks to all the rest of you for you kind words. We just finished making our 2020 Holiday Season hickory and exotic wood shafts as we let them sit for a year before we add the connectors, tops etc. We always do this just before the fall as our world-wide headquarters (shop) is heated with a wood stove and there is nothing like kiln dried kindling to get it up to temperature quickly. This year we lost 400 shafts so looks like the sticks may pile up in the yard.

I have a day job that pays the bills but if any of you come to Mansfield, OH and want to stop by on the weekend or after hours (we are 3 miles from Mid-Ohio Raceway) just call me at 419 961 6900. Always have a good box of cigars and some single malt stashed away.

BeeMa-we will be here when you are ready!

Best Regards,

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross