USA: First RMBS

Comanche 6

AH member
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
81
Location
Houston, Texas
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Hunted
Namibia
Hey all. I’m recently back from my first Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep hunt. I hunted in Wyoming with Lost Creek Outfitters. Wanted to post my highest possible recommendation to Jimmy Owens and his team there. If you draw a tag in Wyoming - look him up!

IMG_0881.jpeg
 
Beautiful ram, congrats!
Did you see many sheep?
 
Jeez! What a summer you had.

You trip to Philips in the Khomas region was excellent. Your first kudu will be hard to beat for free range hunting!

Now you go and do this!
Congratulations on a lifetime achievement to take such a special animal.

Thanks for sharing and again, congrats
 
Saw quite a few. Scouted this ram in a band the day before the opener. Got very lucky with him.
 
Jeez! What a summer you had.

You trip to Philips in the Khomas region was excellent. Your first kudu will be hard to beat for free range hunting!

Now you go and do this!
Congratulations on a lifetime achievement to take such a special animal.

Thanks for sharing and again, congrats
Thanks! Quite a year indeed. Lucky. Already itching for a follow-up Africa hunt but have to wait until summer ‘28.
 
Huge congrats. Not every day you get to even contemplate chasing a bighorn.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,608
Members
169,381
Latest member
MylesLac6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top