USA: Dry Ground Mountain Lion Hunt With Seven Anchor Outfitters

By the way, I think I had that same horse one day, it also threw me off with the assist of tree branches!! o_O

Thanks for sharing! This is a great writeup! America has such a plethora of different games species to hunt (Not as many as Africa, but still quite a few). Mountain lion wasn't on my bucket list, but now that I read this, I may have to add it! Thanks

great cat, a bucket list hunt for sure!

Awesome cat! Congratulations.

Good tom! Congrats to you, the dogs and the outfitter. Dry ground lions are not easy.

Congrats on the mountain lion! A dreamy hunt for sure!

I don’t know how I missed this when you first posted it. I’ve tried three places for lion and haven’t had good luck. You had a grand experience! Man am I jealous! I am now just trying to call one in here in Colorado. Not sure I could hold up these days to what you went through.
Thanks for such a great report and pictures! At least I successfully lion hunted vicariously through you! Congratulations !

I don’t know how I missed this when you first posted it. I’ve tried three places for lion and haven’t had good luck. You had a grand experience! Man am I jealous! I am now just trying to call one in here in Colorado. Not sure I could hold up these days to what you went through.
Thanks for such a great report and pictures! At least I successfully lion hunted vicariously through you! Congratulations !

Thanks for the kind words. I am sure I could have lasted the entire 5 days if we didn't get the Lion on the first day LOL Logan has a great success rate so I would recommend him if you want to give Lion hunting it another shot.

I'm not sure how I missed this report either! What a cool hunt and great cat. Congratulations!

Thanks for the kind words. I am sure I could have lasted the entire 5 days if we didn't get the Lion on the first day LOL Logan has a great success rate so I would recommend him if you want to give Lion hunting it another shot.

I meant I am NOT sure I could have lasted all 5 days if we didn't get the cat right away.....

Beautiful cat. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg