AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
US and South Africa
In this day and age I’d be cautious with that tactic.
Ha Ha! I suppose you’re right. Years ago, an 82 year old friend of mine told that one at a table at a conference once when the conversation had turned to snoring roommates. Never saw so much whiskey and wine spitting and blowing out noses in my life. He was the life of the party. Rest his soul.

Foxi

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
wow ,great job.
I sometimes take a one-man tent for precautionary reasons.
Weighs only 1.4 KG.
I am so safe from smokers ,snorers,drunkards and mice in the cabin, I already had it all.
But clear,in winter at low temperatures you can forget it.

Great adventure, great bear.

1626865213979.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PQVSabina

Latest profile posts

john corry wrote on Alexandro Faria's profile.
Hi,
I remembered you mentioned a dealer in Gauteng regarding a Rigby 350? May I ask who that is? I’m a collector of rigby rifles. Many thanks. John
I am alive and trying to find some hard-to-find reloading dies in .475 #2 (not Jeffreys)
Hi, I’m going on a Leopard & Lion hunt, I’m taking my 338 Blaser mag loaded with 225gr Nosler Accubond moving at 2850ft/s. Will the Nosler Accubond be an excellent bullet on this leopard & lion? Thanks
raamw wrote on MShort's profile.
I have an as new M70 right hand with standard wood of excellent graining and a winchester synthetic
Looking for a 358 Norma Mag.