US Federal Judge Strikes Down Masks on Planes and Public Tansit

I don't see how the CDC can scientifically justify the masks. For well over a year now, no Covid testing has been required for US citizens reentering our country from Mexico via ship or by land and no mask requirement. Only the passengers returning by plane were/are required to get a negative test and wear a mask. Almost no state now requires masks almost anywhere in their respective state. But still, airline passengers are required to wear masks on any flight AND get tested returning from international travel except Mexico on a cruise ship? Makes no scientific sense to me and seems cherry picking the science of preventing the spread of whatever the current virus variant is in fashion. It's nothing more than another overreach and continuing power grab by CDC who's rules have flip flopped so many times I've lost track. I guess Brandon is so used to doubling down on stupid he just can't change his path. Another nail in the coffin for the Democrats leading up to the mid terms.
Your mistake here is trying to apply logic to their actions. It wont work.

Your mistake here is trying to apply logic to their actions. It wont work.
I know. I figure if I repeat myself enough I could click my ruby slippers together and end up back in Kansas? It hasn't worked yet though. LOL

1650504619685.png

Biden has his DOJ lapdogs appealing the ruling.
Democrats are like little kids. They can't stand the fact that they can't have what they want all the time.
Democrats really want and need to keep the mask mandate in place or else all of their stock in the mask companies is going to tank. That Florida judge didn't even have the dignity to let them know beforehand so they could all sell. We act like we don't live in a corrupt country, sure is not as open as say some African countries but it is still there just under a civilized face. Though I think most of us on here know that already.

Anyway time to fly somewhere. I am going to go to Alaska in a few weeks and do some fishing. I need to test this no-mask flying thing out. AND... yes I will post a trip report for those who want to know

Democrats really want and need to keep the mask mandate in place or else all of their stock in the mask companies is going to tank. That Florida judge didn't even have the dignity to let them know beforehand so they could all sell. We act like we don't live in a corrupt country, sure is not as open as say some African countries but it is still there just under a civilized face. Though I think most of us on here know that already.

Anyway time to fly somewhere. I am going to go to Alaska in a few weeks and do some fishing. I need to test this no-mask flying thing out. AND... yes I will post a trip report for those who want to know
Get another Covid booster before you go! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You hit the nail on the head in my humble opinion. This country is just as corrupt as any, but we're all made to believe we're something special. Crazy world.

All the more reason to stay home, if like me you dont like flying, especially on crowded planes. Sounds awful!
To each his own. I love to travel and getting here is half the fun!

Not sure what you mean as other countries like UK have stopped all the shit a bit ago...same with airlines...but can depend on the rules of the country you are flying to as well....
as far as I know masks on planes have been universal the world over. Did the UK end masks in planes before the US? I realize that many restrictions to travel have been lifted and the UK was at the forefront of restoring some normalcy.
What I meant was, as we are already seeing, as the US ends masks on planes the rest of the world will follow.
Philip

To each his own. I love to travel and getting here is half the fun!
I too love to travel and be someplace else for a time. If only it could be reasonably achieved without being sardine canned into an airplane full of impatient, inconsiderate, half-drunk assholes for over 24 hours.

This will be for show and will not be pursued. Watch. election year remember.
It already is being pursued. They appealed the ruling in court. Is that not being pursued?
Joe Biden does not care about 2022, he thinks he is going to run again in 2024!
Joe Biden may be the most stubborn president in history, piss him off and he just digs in his heels.

I too love to travel and be someplace else for a time. If only it could be reasonably achieved without being sardine canned into an airplane full of impatient, inconsiderate, half-drunk assholes for over 24 hours.
Wow! You must have had some bad flights!

Who would fly the airplane?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I surely have! Flying would be great if the plane was empty!
I stress more in the foreign airports, not on the plane. Once on the plane, no issues. Watch a movie, read or take a nap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross