US$1,000 Reward Hunt Offer

Hi Everyone,

We have a taker on the $1,000 reward hunt. Actually two Hungarian hunters are going to split the hunt. One is going for "little foot" and the other for leopard. We recently got a picture of "little foot" one of our rangers caught him and his buddy. Unfortunately the photo is a little blury. so we are trying to get it enhanced (not photo shopped) one thing that we can see for sure, he is starting to get in poor condition. This is a recent development. As soon as we have a clear picture of him we will post it, we believe him to be a very good buff.

As much as we want our new hunter to be successful, "John" has tried twice and really wants to come back for a third time, just for this one particular "buff"!

Many of you have been interested in our all inclusive package. We are sold out in the Mucheni conservancy for 2019. We will be offering 2 trophy buffalo hunts late in the year. The area will be within a 2hr. drive of Victoria Falls airport. Success should be close to 100% on a 7 day hunt. You can contact us now, before we post the ad at the price that we will be offering it will not last long, be the first!

Cheers, Lon

Hunt is taking place at this time. Leopard on bait first night, but waiting for a bigger one. Little foot is being elusive at the moment. Will keep interested parties posted.

did hunt ever end and what were results both leopard and buff??

did hunt ever end and what were results both leopard and buff??
Hi Smokepole, Yes the hunt took place. When the clients arrived we had a good male leopard on bait and kept him there for four nights. The client wanted to wait and see if we could get a bigger one. At about the tenth night we got another male leopard on bait, but he would not go up the tree while the client was in the blind. Results a leopard was offered but not taken.

On littlefoot, the PH and the client chased him around for about a week sighting him a couple of times. The client wisely decided to quit and just hunt buffalo he ended up taking a good solid boss buff at about 38". On the last day the same hunter decided he wanted a croc and took a good 12 footer.

Little foot is still there and he is a really great buff and we have a new plan for taking him of course he may have a new plan for us! Our offer of $1,000.00 reward split between the PH and client!

$16k for both a leopard and a buff? Smokin deal!
Agree actually unbelievable…extremely well done!!!! If I was not already booked out 3 years I would jump on this deal asap

Lol!!! Just noticed this was ; YAG. Got excited!!!

Several hunters tried, but at the end of the day the lion was king.

Lon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross