Unobtainium

DSchmidt

AH member
Joined
Apr 27, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
72
Location
North Dakota
Hunted
USA
Swift delivered on some 30 cal 200gn a-frames. I had to call to place the order, never showed in stock on their website. Just fyi.
20230620_160855.jpg
ts
 
Swift delivered on some 30 cal 200gn a-frames. I had to call to place the order, never showed in stock on their website. Just fyi.View attachment 541091ts

I had to do the same thing to get five boxes of 416 caliber 400 grain A-frames. They were never listed on their website but a little bird told me they might have some in stock, so I called them and sure enough they had a small quantity available!
 
Swift delivered on some 30 cal 200gn a-frames. I had to call to place the order, never showed in stock on their website. Just fyi.View attachment 541091ts
Hey thanks for the heads up, I just got an order confirmation myself have been looking for 200 grainers for a long time now
 
Setting myself up for loading 300 PRC as well. Don't have the rifle yet, just trying to get the munitions and components together first. I'm a little bass-ackwards , there's nothing like having a wonderful rifle with nothing to shoot out of it.
 
No not yet, I don't reload but I'm thinking about getting some and having my brother in law load some. I used to shoot 200 grain bear claws out of my 30.06 but those are extinct now lol
A perfect example in why to buy in 500 piece lots .
 
Appreciate the heads up in these bullets. I was able to get some on the way yesterday. Have always had good experiences dealing with Swift. Going to have some loaded for my new to me .30-06 and some for my 300 WM. Looking forward to seeing how they do.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,812
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top