UNITED KINGDOM: Fallow Deer UK

huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
540
Reaction score
768
Media
132
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
5
Europe
1
Well as most people know Uncle Sam told me I to move to England. So after being here for a few months I finally organized a hunt about an hour from me for fallow deer. It was 2 days the first day we did over 5 miles and the second day we did over 3 miles on foot. This will be the first times i ever get something measured and that would be the common fallow for a very special reason. They should all go gold and will be shoulder mounted. Will give details of the hunt later however here are some pictures. Have more hunts planned in the very near future as well!
0A431DBC-6F86-4578-B235-C6FB74F5B2BF.jpeg
02FA23D7-9F1E-479B-8669-D1781D666E89.jpeg
70192058-B018-4614-B258-94686B61A827.jpeg
CA048888-422B-4141-B363-29F9B348CA17.jpeg
A448731F-C0B7-4617-8CEC-ED577F43F231.jpeg
198AB516-AA6B-4586-975F-30052A6D98E8.jpeg
F0BA62F1-2E16-4A92-9066-4A273C632853.jpeg
65366D88-485C-4ABA-BFC6-FA223A8FB475.jpeg
5B50632F-A819-4838-8869-020459477630.jpeg
7E819ADD-2408-44AD-8F29-01CC09F85A57.jpeg
9A0542A6-785F-4182-992B-882C0B04A708.jpeg
17E17E19-689D-476E-84E3-454393339401.jpeg
 
You are in serious trouble if you keep mounting trophies for the entire family.
Congratulations on a successful family outing.
 
You are in serious trouble if you keep mounting trophies for the entire family.
Congratulations on a successful family outing.
Lol you are right! Luckily I have not built my what I call forever home yet so when I get back to the states and finally retire. A trophy room will definitely be in the design of our final house! Lol
 
Congratulations on some fine trophies my friend! Thank you for sharing it with us. Those are some really good looking animals.
 
Nice going on the trophies.
Have you tried cooking the meat yet?
Fallow deer have become popular on many Texas ranches and I have taken a few , mostly for meat.
 
Nice going on the trophies.
Have you tried cooking the meat yet?
Fallow deer have become popular on many Texas ranches and I have taken a few , mostly for meat.
Yes it is great so far! Thank you! It’s great to hunt them over here where they technically aren’t indigenous but have been here so dare they are considered to be by some. All three should go gold medal CIC as well which is an absolute honor.
 
Congratulations on some fine trophies my friend! Thank you for sharing it with us. Those are some really good looking animals.

thank you! As you have known for a few days it was a great hunt!
 
Very nice, congrats !
 
Moose x fallow hybrids! Congratulations that looks like alot of fun-for the whole family!
 
Great stuff Logan, glad to hear you and the family are having fun while on assignment to England.
 
Very nice looking animals. Thx for sharing. I’m interested in hearing about the outfit you hunted with.
 
Glad you're enjoying your time here. Not judging, but presumably these were park (fenced) deer?
 
Glad you're enjoying your time here. Not judging, but presumably these were park (fenced) deer?
Yes they were it was around 690 acres so not the biggest but not the smallest park around, also had low fence on some of it, (looked to be around 3 ft in a couple of areas) so what I would consider a park deer might not be what English consider a park?
 
Gorgeous bucks. Fallow are the top of my wish list for non-North American deer.
 
Very nice Fallow bucks. Congrats.
Bruce
 
Glad you're enjoying your time here. Not judging, but presumably these were park (fenced) deer?
Apparently I can’t type on my phone today. 500 acres and looked to be as low 4 ft in height in a few places: not sure of the total height as we didn’t see a lot of the boundary honestly with the hills and deeper woods
 
Gorgeous bucks. Fallow are the top of my wish list for non-North American deer.
They taste amazing honestly and to see them in rut starting to fight and grunt and chase does was a sight to see
 
Thats impressive!!! Great job!!! I would get all those mounted in a heartbeat!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,674
Members
169,394
Latest member
HCTStuart9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top