Unbelievable Offer 7 Day Elephant Hunt Only For 2017

Better than not getting to hunt ele!

My dad had his elephant mounted way back in 1988, it cost 7000.00 then, I would hate to imagine what it cost today, not to mention the space these beasts take in a game room. So the two I have taken I just enjoyed the experience and have the pictures to hold on to. For those who haven't taken an elephant, seeing the locals come and butcher the elephant and knowing it is going to feed so many people, it's worth more than any trophy hanging on a wall.

To be clear all of the elephant for this deal are taken, correct?

To be clear all of the elephant for this deal are taken, correct?

No clue at this point. There was one available on Thursday.

email Wayne.

As far as I know all three are taken with one waiting if there is a cancellation. But as stated, check with Wayne. he is on a hunt for a few days.

Will do. Thanks guys

Damn! My wife says no elephant. I'm gonna have to keep working on this one and explain how much damage they do the crops the poor starving children are hoping to eat...

I'm assuming either I see these deals too late or my breathe smells. I said yes three days ago and I haven't seen any smoke signals. At this point even a sold out would be nice

I'm assuming either I see these deals too late or my breathe smells. I said yes three days ago and I haven't seen any smoke signals. At this point even a sold out would be nice

I did the same on a plains game hunt 3 days ago and still no response but the guy responded to someone else's question on the thread.

He was leaving on safari several days ago. Try e mailing him.

When you are communicating directly with an outfitter who is also acting as the PH, there are often some communication delays, but that is the price to pay for dealing directly with the person you are going to be on the hunt with as they have a lot of time spent in the bush and thankfully they are not checking their phone all the time during a hunt.

African time is not american time to be sure. But I'm pretty sure I'm in line behind you on this deal :)

As far as I know all three are taken with one waiting if there is a cancellation. But as stated, check with Wayne. he is on a hunt for a few days.
Nice bear in an obviously tough location. Good on ya'...

African time is not american time to be sure. But I'm pretty sure I'm in line behind you on this deal :)

There definitely seems to be a line. ;)

Nice bear in an obviously tough location. Good on ya'...
Thanks! There is a hunt report on this USA/Canada Kodiak bear October 2016 if you want to read up on it.

Not sure if my post went through the first time.
I am very interested in this deal. Are any of these tags left? Can you be "pick" about what elephant you shoot or does it have to be the first you see? Would late October / early November be possible?

Please advise

Regards,
Longfeather

Hi Jacques

These hunts were sold very quickly and I am sorry that I did not see your post earlier as I have been unavailable for some weeks now due to back to back hunts and I go again tomorrow with a good friend Cal Pappas ( writer and double gun enthusiast ) Anyway Jacques please in future email me direct as I can receive emails on my phone on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw .
I do not have access to wifi all the time when in the bush and if I do its very slow so therefor not able to connect on to the AH forum.

All said and done will you be available after the 25th November to do this hunt ? Or we can make a plan for 2018 ..?

Kind regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

I hunted with Wayne recently and can confirm that cell phone and internet connections are spotty at best there. Wayne works HARD and if he doesn't respond, he is out on a hunt. And I had a great time hunting with him and look forward to hunting with him again in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg