Unbelievable Offer 7 Day Elephant Hunt Only For 2017

Hope that exchange rate gets better for you @BRICKBURN

Not me. I want the exchange rate to get worse. For one of those Alberta whitetail.:D

Then it can go back up for your elephant hunt Wayne.(y)

Standing in a maze field. The Milky Way stretching across the heavens. The Southern Cross on one horizon. The Big Dipper pouring its contents out on the opposite horizon. Elephants tearing up stalks and eating them. Elephant stomachs and intestinal juices gurgling. Elephants stretched from 30 yards away down to 5 yards away. The slight breeze in your face stops and swirls. All noise ceases.......... There aren't many things more exciting in life!

Wayne is a good guy and a good ph.

Not sure if I have seen a better deal for a mature bull. Some one is going to get a good deal.

All the best to whoever picks this up.

Hope that exchange rate gets better for you @BRICKBURN

I'm with wheels on this one, I need to get a few Canadian hunts in.

Honestly, I don't want to hear anyone boohoo about how they want to hunt elephants, this could be an elephant 30lb to 50lbs...This is a crazy good price.

Also there is nothing more eery then when the elephants go silent. And in the dark..bring extra pants.

Could this trophy be shipped to Canada for taxidermy, then shipped to US as a full mount?? Or would Ivory have to remain in Canada??

So what happens to the ivory if a US hunter takes the offer but can not import the tusks? Are there any options for them besides donating them to you for the lodge?

BTW what an offer.
Hi MMAL

Haha no one has donated any tusks for my camps .. the ivory can be stored ( registered in your name with certificates ) at the taxidermist in their vault in the hopes that one day you will be able to import them . You can also have exact replicas made and they can be exported .

I am going to take one of these tags and hunt elephant hunt with Nyamazana Safaris. Was not planning to hunt elephant for a few years but this was too good to pass up. Going in early August. The one thing that got me is the average size. Normal non exportable elephants have to be less than 34 lbs in Zim. Hope to get one above that. Don't need the tusks or hide to provide memories. As I get older I am looking for more experiences and less things.

Did some checking and all the info I can find says Wayne runs a great operation.

Outstanding @Ridge Top Ranch! I look forward not only to your hunt report here on AH but also a presentation at our SCI meeting. Good luck.

I am going to take one of these tags and hunt elephant hunt with Nyamazana Safaris.

Great!! I hope the rest of the tags have sold because this deal is killing me every time I look at it!!

ANY of these left I have a hunter for you
Contact me asap
Thanks

I am in too, late August if dates work. Leave me a good one, @Ridge Top Ranch !

Could this trophy be shipped to Canada for taxidermy, then shipped to US as a full mount?? Or would Ivory have to remain in Canada??

You won't be bringing the ivory into the US. Just buy a house up here and store your Elephant there.

I am going to take one of these tags and hunt elephant hunt with Nyamazana Safaris. Was not planning to hunt elephant for a few years but this was too good to pass up. Going in early August. The one thing that got me is the average size. Normal non exportable elephants have to be less than 34 lbs in Zim. Hope to get one above that. Don't need the tusks or hide to provide memories. As I get older I am looking for more experiences and less things.

Did some checking and all the info I can find says Wayne runs a great operation.

I am in too, late August if dates work. Leave me a good one, @Ridge Top Ranch !

Isn't it great when a plan comes together.

Wish you guys the best. Have a great hunt!

Ok fish on
Wayne I'm in if u have available. Good for July or September or October. August is white marlin Please send me pm Fingers crossed
Jacques

You won't be bringing the ivory into the US. Just buy a house up here and store your Elephant there.
How about I buy an extra room on your house and come visit them???? Internet friends are the best, right???.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you