UGANDA: 2023 With JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Thank You for an excellent report. What a great trip.

That Impala and Waterbuck are amazing!

I’ve always wanted to hunt Uganda. Excellent report and hunt!

I’m very sorry about the buffalo. It is very difficult to anchor one no matter how well they are hit. I hope you are able to recover the skull.

Thank you! I am so glad I got to make this trip happen to Uganda, had been dreaming of it for a while! If you ever decide to look seriously at Uganda, reach out to @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS for sure!

Thank You for an excellent report. What a great trip.

That Impala and Waterbuck are amazing!

Thank you! It was another trip of a lifetime that I was fortunate to have! I can't get over the size and quality of all the animals there!

Sorry about your buff, crossing finger that they find it and get info to Jacques. The impala and waterbuck are awesome! The memory of the beauty and adventure will be with you always.

Thank you Dave! It was indeed an amazing hunt and experience. Game quality and numbers are incredible!

I've been waiting on full report since I saw the impala pics on FB a while back. Looked like a great trip.

I know hindsight is a bitch ...... but knowing you were that close to the boundary, was there ever any thought on a front shoulder/neck shot to try and break that spine at the midway junction there? I realize not easy with mud and angles etc.

1680530127962.png

I've been waiting for this one!
Great report Charles on an great hunt.
Stunning country.
Unreal for one guy to now have TWO Impala AND TWO Waterbuck like that.
You and Jacques had an incredible trip bud. Congratulations

Awesome safari, animals, pics, and story. Sorry about your buff, but sounds like you understood the situation and acted as planned. Hopefully he shows up. I didn’t notice any cigars on the trip. You stick to Tuskers and brown water?

Congrats for a great experience and outstanding trophies, sorry for the buff, hope you get the skull.

Wow, what a hunt! Congratulations! They're all fantastic! Thanks for sharing your hunt.

That waterbuck took some of the sting out of losing the buff. A heck of a trip. Uganda is on my list.

Those impala...my goodness.

Wow! Those impala and that waterbuck are amazing! Giants! Fingers crossed on your buff. Hoping the hunting gods come through for you!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful hunting report. Makes me super anxious to take my buffalo hunt in Uganda next March!

Great hunt. I had no idea that impala could grow horns like that.

Enjoyed your report. Looks like an interesting country to hunt.

Awesome safari, animals, pics, and story. Sorry about your buff, but sounds like you understood the situation and acted as planned. Hopefully he shows up. I didn’t notice any cigars on the trip. You stick to Tuskers and brown water?

Thank you!

No cigars but plenty of tusker, Nile, and Club, and some brown gold as well!

That waterbuck took some of the sting out of losing the buff. A heck of a trip. Uganda is on my list.

Thank you sir!

I hope you can get to Uganda someday, if you decide to go, reach out to Jacques!

Charles, you are living life to its fullest. Congrats my friend, what an amazing safari. Congrats on the animals taken. WOW!!!!

Excellent hunt report and truly spectacular animals taken. Thanks!

Great adventure Charles! Looks amazing and you got some great animals. Thanks for bringing us along :giggle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.