Typhoid Vaccine

I was reading somewhere where your balls turn blue too?
If you get the vervet Monkey Pox variant, you could end up with a set of these? They soon may be checking you for this at JNB airport. I think I read this on Fauci’s website.

DE633EA5-8146-4258-8A4C-461C1BE1A6D7.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you get the vervet Monkey Pox variant, you could end up with a set of these? They soon may be checking you for this at JNB airport. I think I read this on Fauci’s website.
A true definition of "blue balls"
 
If you get the vervet Monkey Pox variant, you could end up with a set of these? They soon may be checking you for this at JNB airport. I think I read this on Fauci’s website.
No worries. CDC & Fauci's team is on the case. Just 24 jabs of this great stuff and we'll all have 5% immunity. Just like COVID.

MonkeyPox.jpg
 
I lived in Africa around the equator for several years. I have never done malaria medicine or any shots except a tetanus shot.You get your information and make the best choice for yourself. Kevin Peacock what shots do you keep current with. I hope that’s not too personal of a question. I had COVID and it was not fun but I feel better for having fought it off.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,119
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top