Two great cat mounts

yup some nice cat also. These just jumped out at me as being really good also and I wanted to share them. A good cat mount should make anyone take a look and admire good work when it is done right.
 
Kinda partial to my own... leopards and cougar and throw in a Lion.
Psimer_leopard%202_zpsek32gmbw.jpg

DSCN0814%2013_zpswyv4j5mo.jpg

DSCN0193%2012_zpsfs5wis4r.jpg

056_zpsfnlck8rl.jpg

DSCN8074%207_zpsknhitrbx.jpg
[/QUOT
I love the look on that lion, great expression on his face, very real.
 
everything ive seen on these two pages are freaking awesome nice collection guys
 
I also have used this studio in the past they do some awesome work. Here is a picture of the leopard pictured finished on his pedestal. The African pieces are mine that he has done.

3E475990-52A8-4E3B-9459-7B67C01C9E06.jpeg
C45D125A-96E9-4E14-AE87-224068054971.jpeg
5A229ABA-8B85-4E43-A02E-18DE3FBE02BC.jpeg
62473ECC-A137-4904-BA0A-3F02EE18633B.jpeg
F75655C9-0E9F-4C6A-ABA1-92BDD83C8756.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This studio must need some super special double secret handshake to be mentioned by name.:rolleyes:
 
This studio must need some super special double secret handshake to be mentioned by name.:rolleyes:
Kanati studios in Pennsylvania. Wes Goode is the owner. Shhhh. Don’t tell anyone. Lmao
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,324
Latest member
FelicitasB
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top