Turkey! Turkey! Turkey!

I like TURKEY PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ?
Glen
 
My son's eastern--

image.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks-we had a great hunt that day!!
 
Glad to see all the great birds! My hunt this year ended without a bird, but I was disheartened in what I did find.

I like to pack into areas to hunt all my game. Maybe I like the punishment, but after having setup my camp, I proceeded to search out basins around me for turkey. Plenty of turkey sign, but they weren't responding to calling.
As I dropped down into a basin to follow a small creek and look for more sign, I came across this guy.

He looks like he would have been a great 6 x 6 for someone, but instead he was dead in this basin. I turned him over to the game warden in the area, and after a two week investigation, it looks like he was shot in the hind quarter. He's not a record breaker, but still would have made a hunter very happy.

I just hate seeing elk get wasted like this. If you come to Colorado, please practice your shooting so I don't have to find these out in the woods. The warden gave it to me to keep since he didn't think it was a poaching incident. I think I'm going to turn it into a Euro mount.
2016-05-06 18.28.51.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,975
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top