TuffPak Questions.......

:ROFLMAO: I almost jumped out of my seat when that arm shot out! I think we also learned how luggage gets lost. That one bag got missed and off it went on a frolic of its own:ROFLMAO:

At Ohare the whack o matic is suspended at 40' in the air. Imagine what happens when a snag happens and the bag launches over the ended and down to the ground? Incidentally, I saw the SAA boys unloading bags in Bulawayo by throwing them 15'-18' off the jet too.

There are a hundred ways to break a gun from shock drops on each trip, another 200 more if you leave the scope on and don't have the gun compression fit into its own area of a case.

The saddest part is that rifle was truly a work of art that now needs a restock. Absolutely exquisite.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,846
Members
170,402
Latest member
TimothyKab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top