Tuffpak 1050 Lock Style

I have used the internal key lock on my Tuffpac alot. Have been asked a couple of times to open it but no big deal. I used a different case with padlocks once and they cut the TSA (marked) locks. I asked the agent why. He said they didn't have the master keys for my lock. I said I thought you had keys for all the TSA locks! He replied yes but ours were lost or stolen. Pissed me off and will stick with my Tuffpac internal key lock.
 
Pop riveted. Used small washers over rivet so would not pull thru. It makes look more secure. But if someone wants in it, just like any other case they will get in
Yes sir, anyone with a rock can get in a padlock in seconds, or a flush mount lock with a cordless drill just as fast. Locks simply keep honest people honest....
 
Yes sir, anyone with a rock can get in a padlock in seconds, or a flush mount lock with a cordless drill just as fast. Locks simply keep honest people honest....
:S Agree: 100% true.

Locks are only there because there are laws saying they are required. Watch the Lock Picking Lawyer on YT for about 10 minutes and you will see how easy it really is. It takes longer to cut a quality zip-tie than open a lock.

Here he is picking the "unpickable" Abloy PL341 in less than 3 minutes.

BTW - Make the lock unpickable and this happens. If they want in, they will get in.
1716811782009.png
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top