Trophy Room Pictures

Keep the pictures coming folks I think they are great to share!
 
Okay, here is what I have so far. Based on all the other trophy rooms posted, I'll have to go major wild on this upcoming hunt to catch up. But I'll do my best. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_5455.JPG
IMG_5464.JPG
IMG_5461.JPG
IMG_5462.JPG
 
Christina it looks great! Where you hunting next time?
 
Christina it looks great! Where you hunting next time?
We're actually hunting in three different areas. But for buff we're hunting in the Mpumalanga Province. I'm thrilled because I've been dying to visit Kruger and have yet to have the opportunity. My camera, with both lenses, will definitely be a must this trip. :)
 
I think it looks great! Remember, one trophy at a time, unless 2 walk in front of you!!!! Good luck on your next trip!
Thanks! And that's why I have two impala instead of one. Here's hoping! :LOL:
 
We're actually hunting in three different areas. But for buff we're hunting in the Mpumalanga Province. I'm thrilled because I've been dying to visit Kruger and have yet to have the opportunity. My camera, with both lenses, will definitely be a must this trip. :)

Christina I do hope you will share photos of the hunt and give us a hunt report!
 
Christina I do hope you will share photos of the hunt and give us a hunt report!
Will do! But don't be disappointed if he's not impressive. I made it clear I want a dagga boy. But the gentlemen I hunt through and my Outfitter would not have it any other way. I don't care about the length of his horns or if they are broken. The uglier the better. :)
 
Here is my recent update to my main room, with the addition of the Aoudad and Addax! Cant wait to add a few more , and I'll be with Paw Print in a few months!
20160214_160537_resized.jpg
 
Here is my recent update to my main room, with the addition of the Aoudad and Addax! Cant wait to add a few more , and I'll be with Paw Print in a few months!View attachment 55714
You definitely have way too much empty space on those walls. Make sure your Outfitter takes care of that. :LOL:
 
Reedy. Where did you get the aoudad?
 
Thanks for sending them here! Can't wait to see the Duiker and Bushbuck. The bushbuck and a Cape Buffalo are my last two animals I would like to get!
Tom
 
Lee,

The Aoudad came from the hill country in TX
 
Hallo Christina,
wonderful and tastefully decorated is your home,super created with your trophies.
Not to much ,less is often more.
Very stylish.
Foxi
Thank you! But I'm pretty sure when it comes to hunting Africa, MORE is so much better! :ROFLMAO: I'm thinking of moving the Mountain reedbok and springbok to where the tribal masks are located, and replacing them with another African buff. And a Sable will look amazing on the other side of the Cape kudu. I now think a giraffe rug would work really well on the floor of this great room. I also want to change out the lamps. So, looks like site-seeing may go out the window on this next hunt. I have a lot of decorating to do. :A Banana::)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top