Trophy Room Articles Wanted

I like the little globes. I assume you mounted the bushbuck?
No sir I did not mount the bushbuck, that and my damara dik dik where Done in Africa many many years ago.
The little globes are ostrich eggs, the bases are hand carved mahogany and the elephants tusks are warthog ivory.

I am in the process of building a trophy room and looking for some authentic African memorabilia to decorate with. Anyone with any unwanted cool stuff from Africa please reply with pics and prices. I would really like a set of elephant tusks. I live in Texas so the seller would have to live in our fine state and have all supporting legal documentation. Not picky here but a 60+ lb set. Again, I will look at whatever someone is wanting to part with. Spears/shields/carvings/hides/taxidermy/etc.

Regards
Shannon
Don't forget native masks! And also djembe drums and various other instruments are cool as well.

Anyone know what the going price is for ivory? I see where someone is trying to sell some on AH but I think his set must be filled with gold???

Eric I assume you can build a purse for my daughter? I have an Oryx, Springbuck and Black Wildebeast backskin...

Erik, can designs be customized for a wife/daughters concealed carry (i.e. backpack, book bag, purse)

Anyone know what the going price is for ivory? I see where someone is trying to sell some on AH but I think his set must be filled with gold???
You most likely are aware, so my apologies if that is so. There are replica tusks readily available. Seen on their own, they are tough to tell from the real thing. I believe pricing ranges from $600 to $1000. Fibreglass, plus skill.

Hi Shannon, I have a lion rug not being displayed. It's a young male in good shape. Let me know if your interested.

Hi Shannon, I have a lion rug not being displayed. It's a young male in good shape. Let me know if your interested.

Send me a pic. Also how much. Thank You!

Will do, can't figure out how to pm? Got an email?
The PM system on AH is called Conversations. If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ and click on the button that says Start a New Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start a Conversation to send a message to that member.

Erik, can designs be customized for a wife/daughters concealed carry (i.e. backpack, book bag, purse)
Yes, absolutely

Sir I am still working on the elephant. I have a meeting with the owners after the first of the year, I am being told they also have a crocodile as well. I will let you know something as soon as I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,