Trivia night

Dr Ray

AH legend
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
4,298
Reaction score
6,534
Location
Cairns, Australia
Media
53
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
7
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
Went to a trivia night

A tricky question was raised
What food makes you cry!??
[emoji22]
I yelled out
Artichokes

The host and everyone just looked at me stunned like

I explained
If you have to eat artichokes
You'll want to cry
Now how smart was I ??[emoji3][emoji56][emoji16]
 
I love questions like this, but i gotta admit this one is going over my head. I don't get it. :)

FWIW, I'm actually a fan of artichokes.
 
I love questions like this, but i gotta admit this one is going over my head. I don't get it. :)

FWIW, I'm actually a fan of artichokes.

I’m so sorry
lol [emoji23]
 
I was guessing onions-but I’ll give you high points for creativity
 
Wedding Cake. The correct answer is wedding cake.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,247
Messages
1,569,707
Members
168,755
Latest member
optimizetax_
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top