Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
This was forwarded to me to share.

Why the MET PS (now called 'executive officer') Teofilus Nghitala's supposed anti-deforestation measures are a complete farce: the Chinese bastards like Jack Huang and Xuecheng Hou et al are still smuggling wood out of the Okavango and Caprivi, with the full cooperation of the Directorate Forestry officials stationed at Murarani Gate.
Yesterday, they smuggled five, massively over-loaded truck through that control point and are now likely hiding those trucks belonging to Jack's Trading and New Force Logistics in Omaruru until Sunday night, when they will make that run to Walvis Bay to avoid the weigh-bridge.
This is how it works: Hou and Co. have a front-runner, a middle-aged black man driving a new Toyota D/C with registration number N550022W, who first met with the drivers of those five trucks in Rundu on Thursday.
On Friday, he then drove ahead to Murarani Gate, where he then seemingly 'prepared' the Forestry officials - because each truck was allowed to go through the control point, only stopping on the other side.
This person - N 550022 W - then would meet with the Forestry officials at the back of the truck and conclude 'business', whereafter the trucks were allowed to proceed to Walvis Bay with their looted loads of rosewood, teak and heaven knows what else - because no-one seems to be inspecting them anywhere.
But Teofilus Nghitala was the man who insisted that "there is no crisis in rhino poaching" in 2015 and would not let me see the poaching data for Etosha at all, but relented on the Kunene rhino poaching data - also for obvious reasons, namely to try and undermine the Save the Rhino Trust and take over their activities, if you ask me.
Nghitala is also part of the massive fraud perpetrated at the MET on the elephant population counts, which they - ON THEIR OWN DATA - have inflated by around 10,000 elephants. I fear that it is much, much worse, but I've sent an email in this regard to the responsible officials for a reply by Monday.
But maybe the Environmental Commissioner can also comment on this fraud happening at Murarani Gate and whether he also thinks those Forestry officials are being bribed.
Oh - and I'd like to also know if MET is now paying Nghitala a double salary as Executive Officer AND Environmental Commissioner, because I've not seen a new person appointed yet after four months at least as the new Environmental Commissioner.
You cannot occupy both positions, Teofilus. That much should also be clear to even you.
Old Smittie referred to SWAPO's leaders as "the architects of poverty."
He was so right, you know.

Please share the hell out of this, folks. It's time we confront and expose the thieves within.

By John Grobler

Reactions: ack
F...... Chinese again....they rape all African countries wherever they go...

They rape every resource in Africa for sure...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeanna9950

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.