Tree Smuggling

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
26,146
Reaction score
28,943
Location
Canada
Media
419
Articles
27
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
2
Europe
1
This was forwarded to me to share.



Why the MET PS (now called 'executive officer') Teofilus Nghitala's supposed anti-deforestation measures are a complete farce: the Chinese bastards like Jack Huang and Xuecheng Hou et al are still smuggling wood out of the Okavango and Caprivi, with the full cooperation of the Directorate Forestry officials stationed at Murarani Gate.
Yesterday, they smuggled five, massively over-loaded truck through that control point and are now likely hiding those trucks belonging to Jack's Trading and New Force Logistics in Omaruru until Sunday night, when they will make that run to Walvis Bay to avoid the weigh-bridge.
This is how it works: Hou and Co. have a front-runner, a middle-aged black man driving a new Toyota D/C with registration number N550022W, who first met with the drivers of those five trucks in Rundu on Thursday.
On Friday, he then drove ahead to Murarani Gate, where he then seemingly 'prepared' the Forestry officials - because each truck was allowed to go through the control point, only stopping on the other side.
This person - N 550022 W - then would meet with the Forestry officials at the back of the truck and conclude 'business', whereafter the trucks were allowed to proceed to Walvis Bay with their looted loads of rosewood, teak and heaven knows what else - because no-one seems to be inspecting them anywhere.
But Teofilus Nghitala was the man who insisted that "there is no crisis in rhino poaching" in 2015 and would not let me see the poaching data for Etosha at all, but relented on the Kunene rhino poaching data - also for obvious reasons, namely to try and undermine the Save the Rhino Trust and take over their activities, if you ask me.
Nghitala is also part of the massive fraud perpetrated at the MET on the elephant population counts, which they - ON THEIR OWN DATA - have inflated by around 10,000 elephants. I fear that it is much, much worse, but I've sent an email in this regard to the responsible officials for a reply by Monday.
But maybe the Environmental Commissioner can also comment on this fraud happening at Murarani Gate and whether he also thinks those Forestry officials are being bribed.
Oh - and I'd like to also know if MET is now paying Nghitala a double salary as Executive Officer AND Environmental Commissioner, because I've not seen a new person appointed yet after four months at least as the new Environmental Commissioner.
You cannot occupy both positions, Teofilus. That much should also be clear to even you.
Old Smittie referred to SWAPO's leaders as "the architects of poverty."
He was so right, you know.

Please share the hell out of this, folks. It's time we confront and expose the thieves within.


By John Grobler
 
  • Like
Reactions: ack
F...... Chinese again....they rape all African countries wherever they go...
 
They rape every resource in Africa for sure...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,830
Members
169,857
Latest member
RosaMansel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top