Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Now you will be able to "read" what the dog might be smelling and how to help him out.

Focus that nervous energy or your book may end up digested completely!

Good luck.

When he first arrived we were warned he ate cardboard. I have not seen that recently and he does seem to be calming.

This morning we had a turkey walk through our yard. That got his attention. When the bird was up on the fence I let him out. After it flew away I watched him run around the yard and follow the track. It was awesome. His body slightly hunches when he is on to it. And his nose was glued to the ground. Every so often he would stick his nose in the air. This is a ton of fun.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Well, it appears you may have a candidate. Now on to the scent you want him to follow.
Any time he uses his nose reward him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermaproxs

Latest profile posts

eballo wrote on doubleboy's profile.
Is the Parker still for sale?
hunt 65 wrote on Bullthrower338's profile.
You ever sell the Hyme 458 Lott?
Bob Nelson 35Whelen wrote on jwp475's profile.
@jwp475
If you need help with your Whelen loads please PM me
Bob
xausa wrote on Challer's profile.
I don't know where you're located, but I'd be happy to let you try out my Krieghoff. I'm located in West Tennessee and the local gun club has a skeet layout and is located not far from my farm. We're about five miles from the Kentucky state line and about 100 miles west of Nashville.
I just joined today, I live in Louisiana. I joined mostly because of all of the 35 Whelen discussion as I am now very interested In the 35 Whelen. I have an 1885 Highwall that J.E.S.S. rebored to 35 Whelen

Also own 338s 375 and both a 416 rem and Rigby