TIA - THIS IS AFRICA

Lizard living in my suitcase for a couple days - absolutely hammering the ants all over the floor after the lights went off. Very cool.

IMG_0401.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw as many birds in the terminals in Newark and O'Hare.
More birds in Russian/Siberian airports, probably because their air intakes will not permit a bird to wreck the plane, so they don't worry about them, but they are all over the place inside the buildings.

In Midrand on the N1 highway between Pretoria and Johannesburg.
TIA.jpg

My personal favorite is the big male baboons you see on the edge of the road in town. After you spend 12 days with baboon on the list and strike out lol

What, no pictures of the "alert SA police force?"

B28478E4-7AC9-47F4-8D1F-2A43F1451CE7.jpeg

This photo posted by @Frederik says volumes and reminded me of all the rusting, stripped hulks of vehicles laying off the roads in all parts of rural Africa. Cars, big trucks doesn’t matter. If they are basically totaled and too far from town to easily tow or haul, they are stripped with the rest left for the local salvage agents. :)

I'd like to post a photo of the fake customs agent that took my rifle at the Jo Burg airport and handed it to his buddy who took it through the United check point. Demanded a $20 tip. I could pick him out of a crowd if his picture shows up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois