The search function, how does it work?

Maybe at the same time, picture loading.
 
I have been on the Forum for a while and would like to better use the site. I have tried to use the search function and can’t seem to effectively do so.

Please provide some tips and assistance


thanks, John
What would you like to search for? Maybe one of us can just walk you through it.
 
Try the Advanced search... function:

 
I am trying to search for opinions on the Nosler Partition vs the Swift A Frame. In .375 caliber. I didn’t want to ask the members here without searching for that topic first.

My searches were not very informative. So, was I doing the search wrong or maybe it’s not as common a topic as I expected?

John
 
The sad thing is with any and all WWW forums is just how lacking the search functions actually are.

You do a Advance Search for 375 Nosler Partition you will get every post that has 375, Nosler, and Partition in the thread. The same if you change it to Swift A Frame. It just takes a lot of weeding out to find what you might be looking for.

In the end it is just easier to ask on the forums. You will find that most will recommend the Swift A Frame over the Partition. Then there are the Barnes fans with the TTSX and even the X bullet :A Thumbs Up:.

Then it is up to you to weed through those replies to see what direction you want to go.
 
If you don’t get the result from the advanced search., Throw this into the google search. XYZ. site:africahunting.com
Let google bots help your search
 
Check the box for search titles only, that should help narrow the search in a meaningful way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,842
Members
169,433
Latest member
AlanSmeado
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top