The Return to ....

I guess my body, or was it my mind, thought last night was my final night before the bird takes to the air.
Up at 02:30, not going back to sleep.

I filled the time with this little chores, chasing down the midnight spammer on AH, figuring out which pages of the books to photocopy, making the final deposits to bank account, counting the hours until work was over.

The final meetings are done. Just a little paperwork to go and I am free.

Called the travel agent about Air Namibia flight. Just making sure I get to leave Germany Thursday night. No issues at this point.

The weather forecast looks like thundershowers in Frankfurt. 33C tomorrow. I do not want to melt on the way to Namibia.
Glad I am going to the semi desert where you can at least have a minus temperature at night.

I can't wait, but I have to.

The hunting report starts here:
http://www.africahunting.com/namibia-hunting-reports/11161-return-ozondjahe-hunting-safaris-otjiwarongo-namibia.html#post89302
 
Are you headed out on another hunt?
 
Just starting the review in preparation.
I'll let you in on the deal tomorrow. :D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,122
Members
169,705
Latest member
FeliciaBid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top