THE PARKING TICKET...

DOC-404

AH elite
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
380
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Working people frequently ask retired people what
they do to make their days interesting.
Well, for example, the other day, my wife and I
went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man,
how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.
I called him an asshole . He glared at me and started
writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So the wife called him a shit-head. He finished the
second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing more tickets.
This went on for about 20 minutes.
The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. The schmuck..!

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age. :biggrin2:
 
Man, I am looking forward to retirement! :clapping:
 
well done :worship:
 
:laughing::laughing::laughing::clap:
 
Well, retirement is the time in life when everything goes - your eyesight goes, your hearing goes, your libido goes, your memory goes...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,996
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top