The howling: Americans let it out

We have a pet pack of coyotes living in nearby woods cover and they do howl and occasionally we hear them chasing and making a kill. that is a sound you never forget.
I first heard it when camping out with my dad and he explained it to me. The next day, we located the calf they killed. No wonder the farmers and ranchers shoot them on sight.
I raised hogs and cattle with my grandfather. He was a Korean Marine vet. I lived with him when I was young. He would get his rifle out and wait to see their eyes gleam from our security light and shoot them in the barn lot. Creepy seeing all of those eyes pop up with you yip a couple of times from the porch.

My home here in the Adirondack Mtns. we live along the Raquette River the Coyote pack sets up to calling most every night...
I could howl at the moon rise every night nobody would notice...
Well, try it? Or better yet, get an elk bugle call and see if anyone notices! Wild elk back in the Adirondacks! Maybe some are already there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.