Thanks safari gal

jaustin

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
75
Media
117
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA Canada, RSA, Argentina, Namibia/Caprivi
Just wanted to let everyone know what a pleasure it is doing business with Lori. We were trying to match four schedules for flights and hunt dates to Namibia and changed our dates about once for each person. If Lori was frustrated with us she hid it very well. Now it's time to get the bow out and start practicing. Thanks Lori!
 
Thanks for the nice words - you weren't difficult at all. Start flinging arrows as you're in for a great safari!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,006
Members
169,219
Latest member
LizetteMcC
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top