Terminal Ascent Component Bullets FOR SALE

Hififile324

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 2, 2023
Messages
322
Reaction score
700
Location
Hillsboro, OR.
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Benefactor / OFF / 2A / IBSA / TCGC / SCI / RMEF
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, South Africa
Two (2) Factory Sealed Boxes - Federal Terminal Ascent, 7mm (.284), 155 grain. $125.00. Buyer pays USPS priority small box mail $17.80.

These are still unavailable on Federal's site and have a current MSRP of $92 per box.

Also PM me or get a hold of me if you need 7mm Rem Mag New brass and Bullets. I also have 8 boxes of factory ammo. If you PM me I'll send you what's available.

If you live in Oregon or Washington, you are welcome to swing by and take a look. I also have high end optics and other items that I will list soon. Payment by PAL/Check/Money order/ Cash in person at my place!

Cheers

IMG_5490.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5491.jpeg
    IMG_5491.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5492.jpeg
    IMG_5492.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,946
Members
168,772
Latest member
RSCChristi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top