temp import/export for your suppressor

Hyde Hunter

AH elite
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
1,761
Location
Stickney,SD
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
for those that can't get their suppressor on the 4457 for this will work and customs will have to accept it.
back in 2023 and 2024 I filled out the form 5320-20 which is for the temporarily import/export you suppressor, it worked for the 2 years I took mine to Africa. I was never asked about it, so I decided to try and get a new one because a couple people have had an issue with a customs officer in Atlanta. I filled out the form and mailed it in about 2 weeks ago, if I remember correctly to the address on the bottom of the form and received a letter from a ATF agent saying the address was wrong and he forwarded it on the the correct office. Today I received the approved application ready to go. The address
it came from is :

ATF/NFA Division
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg. WV 25405

*make sure you put in box #1 the name you have on your trust or individual exactly as it shows on your suppressor paperwork or it might come back disapproved or with a note wrong name, happened to me once. good luck, some were some were not and no reason listed. My buddy was disapproved and we tried 3 times. DM me if you would like any help filling the form out. Jim
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,443
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top