TC Encore Pro-hunter SS 4 BBL Set

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Up for sale one TC Encore SS pro hunter rifle 4 bbl set. Ill be honest with you the old TC mantra "beware of the man with one gun" was completely lost on me. if I sold half the guns my wife knew about id still have too many. anyways.... I cant believe how expensive these have gotten.

Complete rifle with 4 bbls, all bbls have scope mounts on them and are SS fluted
one 209x50 cal BP 28" fluted black powder, with accessories and some bullets, fired about a dozen times (maybe) there is a rub mark on the fore-end
one 25-06 cal 28" centerfire fluted bbl, unfired
one 300WM 28" centerfire fluted bbl, unfired with fore-end
one 204 Ruger 15" centerfire with fore-end and grip.
I don't really want to break up the set, would prefer to sell altogether

$1800 OBO shipped lower 48

IMG_7299.jpg
IMG_7300.jpg
IMG_7301.jpg
IMG_7303.jpg
IMG_7304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an extra 338 win mag barrel for mine. Tack driver and comfortable to carry all day

Heading to somewhere slightly chillier than its current home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiamahi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.