Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia. Australian Deer Association
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
Has anyone had any work done with Taxidermist Trophy Pro SA? If so what sort of results did you get and would you recommend for mounting and shipping of trophies?

I have had Trophy Pro SA do my dip & pack on two separate trips to South Africa. They do an excellent job at a fair price. They also offer tanning services that you may want to take advantage of if you are having any rugs or backskins made from your raw hides. They do a beautiful job, and it's usually cheaper for you to have them do the tanning for you...

The biggest advantage with using their services is that they are partnered with Limcroma Safaris. Hannes Els who is the owner and operator of Limcroma started Trophy Pro SA with the intent of ending the issues with his clients having problems with the dip & pack services that were available at the time. His partner Johan, who is a PH himself, runs the day to day operations at Trophy Pro SA. He will be in constant contact with you keeping you updated on the progress of your trophies... He is always available to answer your questions and deal with any issues you may have. They make a great effort to not only make sure your trophies are properly prepped, but they also make every effort to pack and ship your finished trophies as cost efficiently as possible.

You can be assured that your capes, horns, skulls, etc.., are being expertly cared for the minute they hit the salt by professionals who are also hunters themselves. Their cutomer service is excellent! I highly recommend anyone hunting South Africa to ask your outfitter if they can have Trophy Pro SA care for their trophies...

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. I got your PM and will respond likewise.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg