Taxidermist recommendations in Germany?

Darren K

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
112
Reaction score
106
Location
Omaha, Nebraska
Media
26
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Europe
1
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Hello all,
I'm getting ready to go on an beceite ibex hunt next month and I was wondering if anyobe could recommend any high quality, reputable, proven taxidermists in Germany, preferably within a couple of hrs of wiesbaden. Proven experience with animals other than roe and red stag is a must. Thank you in advance.
Darren
 
Patrick Felbinger in Stuttgart. You won't find a better taxidermist in Europe. And he speaks perfect English.
 
This is also who my outfitter recommended. I looked at his website and he does beautiful work

It also looks like he has seen an African animal in person.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,048
Members
169,691
Latest member
lilasemo1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top