Takeri Pics

Herd of lechwe ...bit far for phone camera...but 2 nice bulls in there

IMG-20230621-WA0030.jpg
 
Beautiful sable and lechwe herd, the honey looks extremely rich!
 
Beautiful sable and lechwe herd, the honey looks extremely rich!

Yeah it is...that small bit I am holding is actually too much for me...stomach complains for a bit :E Big Grin: ...but be rude not to take some as they always bring to me first so I can have some....and I have some laughs at their expense when they chopping the termite mound or tree open to get to the honey....too complicated to put on any videos of them taking off in all directions when the bees get pissed off, even though they use smoke....but also surprised at lack of stings usually....
 
Your estimate on size?
+-41/42” I’d say.
He doesn’t quite come up straight enough and flatten out at the tips to hit the 45 mark like some of them there.
Nice shape nonetheless
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,744
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top