Tailor Made Hunts With Takeri Game Reserve Zambia

I just need a bigger house to fit that sable, the puku I believe can be squeezed somewhere.

Total dream hunting destination with incredible game! Some day.....:)

I have never set foot on Takeri, but have been in the area around it before, and it is a truly magnificent piece of Zambia. The Kafue is a special river, and you guys seem to have a magnificent little piece along her banks, the magnificent herds just add to it...

I have never set foot on Takeri, but have been in the area around it before, and it is a truly magnificent piece of Zambia. The Kafue is a special river, and you guys seem to have a magnificent little piece along her banks, the magnificent herds just add to it...

:D Beers: me and pete are looking forward to paying you a visit later in year on your place when we wont need rubber boots :E Big Grin:

Wow.....I just see this update about takeri.....What a place you have there Mike.......I would need the first 3 days just to be spendt in your Bar.....I can take some bottles to avoid to make to many damage on your stock.....then We can start to think in hunt some.......

When I was a tennager I have readed alot about of those monster man eating Croc´s of the Kafue River......are they still there.....????

Really a magnificent place to be and hunt.......

I allready have the Takeri cap that Bob give´s to me this March when We were running behind the stags in Argentina........

Maybe is a good start.....I guess......the bucket list still growing till the infinity.......:ROFLMAO:

Congratulations on the operation you and Patsy are running there......a dreamed place.....!!!!!

:D Beers: me and pete are looking forward to paying you a visit later in year on your place when we wont need rubber boots :E Big Grin:

We look forward to hosting you guys, unfortunately Kasonso is literally one massive bog until the end of June, so those rubber boots are a must

We look forward to hosting you guys, unfortunately Kasonso is literally one massive bog until the end of June, so those rubber boots are a must
i can bring my scuba gear and spearguns... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow.....I just see this update about takeri.....What a place you have there Mike.......I would need the first 3 days just to be spendt in your Bar.....I can take some bottles to avoid to make to many damage on your stock.....then We can start to think in hunt some.......

When I was a tennager I have readed alot about of those monster man eating Croc´s of the Kafue River......are they still there.....????

Really a magnificent place to be and hunt.......

I allready have the Takeri cap that Bob give´s to me this March when We were running behind the stags in Argentina........

Maybe is a good start.....I guess......the bucket list still growing till the infinity.......:ROFLMAO:

Congratulations on the operation you and Patsy are running there......a dreamed place.....!!!!!

hi rocket thanks, and yup the crocs are still eating people, but unfortunately the way the "fishermen" are hammering the fish stocks the crocs have to eat something ..............after 3 days in the bar you would only be good for croc bait :D Drunk::D Passed Out::A Stretcher::A Surrender:.......:E Big Grin:. and yup the cap is a good start to making a trip here. cheers mike

Some Fishing

full

full

full

full

Takeri is a special place.

Nancy and I enjoyed getting to see it last year and our only regret was that we didn't have more time. Mike was wonderful with Nancy and made sure she saw everything.

My wife is NOT a hunter. But she enjoyed putting a stalk on a 44 inch sable. Well.... She did until she got distracted by the young warthog she saw. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg