Swift A-Frames in 404 Jeffrey

I do have some of those to try, however the outfitter is wanting me to bring solids and I can only get them in 400gn
North Fork has 430 gr FPS in stock right now.

1784317610076.png
 
Looking like your gun likes those TSX just as mine does. Pack em up and go hunting
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,300
Latest member
LatashiaBu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top