Swarovski 1-4x Dangerous Game Scope

rookhawk

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
10,434
Reaction score
30,951
Location
Wisconsin, behind the cheddar curtain
Media
153
Articles
4
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
For sale, a very nice Swarovski 1-4x dangerous game scope.

Very hard to find. Awesome clarity and eye relief. Only wear noted is the faintest of black finish missing from the scope turret.

$950 delivered In lower 48 states.

DD2E19A1-1F51-4B0A-8DF2-9EBAD6927616.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse my correction. The scope is the1.25x4 not 1x4 big diffence between those two scopes. Myself I like the older lighter 1.25 better. Also big difference in pricing.
 
Excuse my correction. The scope is the1.25x4 not 1x4 big diffence between those two scopes. Myself I like the older lighter 1.25 better. Also big difference in pricing.

indeed, it is 1.25-4x24mm. 30mm tube. #4 German reticle.

I appreciate you clarifying.
 
I have that exact scope on my .375. It worked great for DG and PG last summer. Two thumbs up!
 
Any chance you have a second one gathering dust?

Sorry, I just saw your message about others coming soon!
 
SK knows I'm pulling his chain. We have been friends for 20 years. He visited Alaska and we shot some clays with my 4-bore double shotgun. He's the best.
Figured that! 4 bore, my shoulder hurts just thinking about that!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,077
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top