Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Millions of angry young people.......dirt poor, but armed with cell phones. They brought down the government. (as they will bring down many others in the future). Former President Bashir took power in a coup 29 years ago, and a coup took out Bashir. The defence minister, and probable new king, is Ibn Auf (pronounced I.B. Enuff) will eventually go in another coup. In Africa, the gravy train never stops.....it just slows down enough (or Enuff) to take on a new crew. Stoning is still a legal punishment in The Sudan.......many girls have been brutally killed by this method under Bashir's rule. I have an idea what they could do with him....thanks for posting........FWB

Saw the Pope somewhat embarrassingly kissing the feet of several Sudanese leaders on TV last night. Not sure what it was all about, but the recipients of the smooches seemed rather taken aback and embarrassed as well. Pope had to be helped up from the floor for each smooch. Not to offend any Catholics here but I did find it rather odd.

Maybe Congresswoman Ilhan Omar should go investigate post coup Sudan, since "some people did something."

The New York Post is facing a barrage of criticism after its cover on Thursday featured an image of the World Trade Center, burning in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, below a terse quote by one of the first Muslim women serving in Congress.

"Rep. Ilhan Omar: 9/11 was 'Some people did something,' " the cover read. A caption underneath added, "Here's your something ... 2,977 people dead by terrorism."

D33w2bnXkAAevz0.jpg

Attachments

• D33w2bnXkAAevz0.jpg
    D33w2bnXkAAevz0.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 263
I keep wondering what kind of numbskulls inhabit the states that vote for anti American idiots like Omar, AOC and the other hater Khlab or whatever her name is:mad::mad:. I really don't get it.o_Oo_O If you say anything about them, you are instantly called a racist for disagreeing with them. Its outrageous!:(:( These twits should never get anywhere near public office and the morons that vote for them should be ashamed.:mad::mad:

I keep wondering what kind of numbskulls inhabit the states that vote for anti American idiots like Omar, AOC and the other hater Khlab or whatever her name is:mad::mad:. I really don't get it.o_Oo_O If you say anything about them, you are instantly called a racist for disagreeing with them. Its outrageous!:(:( These twits should never get anywhere near public office and the morons that vote for them should be ashamed.:mad::mad:

That's because 49% of the voters have below average intelligence. :cry::confused::eek: The other 51% don't vote.

IMG-20190309-WA0001.jpg

That would be a factor, but must have been a lot of non Muslim folks voted for her as well to get elected, unless its a very small district with low voter turnout. Does not bode well for the future.:(

Does Omar's faith even allow her to vote? I don't think a very large percentage of Muslim women in the world do vote, so I was surprised when some ran for office. Maybe against Sharia law? I thought they were restricted from even traveling alone. Had to go everywhere with a chaperone or a goat. I could be mistaken. I will brush up on my religious studies........and I see Ibn Auff in Sudan has stepped down, as the elders (anyone over 14) want additional change to the govt.......free college and a chicken I believe......FWB

Droll, very droll..LOL.:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe Congresswoman Ilhan Omar should go investigate post coup Sudan, since "some people did something."

The New York Post is facing a barrage of criticism after its cover on Thursday featured an image of the World Trade Center, burning in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, below a terse quote by one of the first Muslim women serving in Congress.

"Rep. Ilhan Omar: 9/11 was 'Some people did something,' " the cover read. A caption underneath added, "Here's your something ... 2,977 people dead by terrorism."

D33w2bnXkAAevz0.jpg

Good for the POST

Can not imagine all those that voted for Omar were citizens of the USA and /or legally registered to vote. I do know the majority of that district are young and can not imagine what the voting statistics for the district look like...same district the Minnesota Attorney General....Ellison newly elected represented..he was Islam.

That would be a factor, but must have been a lot of non Muslim folks voted for her as well to get elected, unless its a very small district with low voter turnout. Does not bode well for the future.:(

AOC got elected with 16,000 votes.........total. Think about that! She's a leading voice of the Democratic party and all because of 16k votes. The Democratic incumbent didn't run much of a campaign and voter turnout was very low.

upload_2019-4-14_6-40-20.png

Ilhan Omar routed her opponent in a landslide.

upload_2019-4-14_6-38-4.png

This is going on because the world has gone fking mad! What can we expect when we have politicians who just openly and willingly allow everyone into our country. Democrats are openly and willingly changing the face of our country. Between this idiot Omar and that other moron X bartender AOC they couldn’t find there way out of a one room apartment.

1st Timothy 4:1-5

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

God has warned us .

1st Timothy 4:1-5

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

God has warned us .

How's this work out for vegetarians and vegans? :D

The Democratic Party thru a complete fit when The President attempted to limit immigration from The Sudan and 6 other countries. It upset their plans to form another hub like that in Minnesota.....with the current unrest, will we find our way to import thousands of angry young people who hate us.....? We usually do........................FWB

If history repeats, after about two generations, these immigrant descendants will be Americanized and literally throw all parts of their regressive religions out the door. Look at the old line religions, Catholicism, Lutheran, Presbyterian, etc. They've all lost members as younger generations grow up and don't buy in to their teachings. In my area, a new non denominational "church" sprouts up every few months. The pastors tell them what they want to hear and people leave their parents' religions and churches behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg